Monday 29 September 2014

I DON'T REALLY KNOW!

I don't know if we were made to meet,
or it was just a prank of destiny!

I don't know if this was to believe,
like a falling star wish, indeed!

I don'r know if its a matter of days,
or a journey of many miles.
I don't know if its gonna stay forever
or for a shorter while!

I don't know how our path just crossed.
Where and why do we came across..

I don't know if this is right or wrong,
i don't know if the belief is really strong!

but, all i know is that we were meant,
we were meant to meet and to see.
to seek what we can't see and feel what is
still to believe!

to see world with each other's eye,
to solve those x and y!

we were meant to meet,
to provide relieve..
to the wandering soul of yours..
and the burning one that belongs to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment