Monday 30 March 2015

Irreplaceable

In the midst of my eyeryday chores,
I came across an emptiness,
an emptiness caused by you
and suprisingly, filled only by you.

When the breeze strokes at my hair,
as if its you, untying the knots in them.
I get drawn towards an escape,
an escape where both of us prevail.

I can say a zillion words ever known,
million words that are ever heard by me,
but your name is where I struggle,
and my tongue falters reluctantly.

Image source

No matter how many sun rays dance in front of me,
I find my peace in the moonlight which consolidates,
our world, our era, our time and our virtues.
I find peace in that moonlight of solitary.

For, you have given me enough to break,
to make, to melt and repair as well.
The sound of your soft whispers,
are entangled perpetually in my breathes.

I wish I could slow down the time,
and turn back for one last time.
Towards the direction where you are standing,
willing to move ahead till eternity.

But alas! I can neither wait, nor I could return,
I could neither hold on, nor I can let it go.
All am left with is an emptiness that is never ending,
and here I am sensing your presence in every other being.

No comments:

Post a Comment