Monday 27 April 2015

Our chapter

I see what you don't,
I see us together, but you don't,
But I think it was my fault,
I read what you don't say at all.


I wish I knew how,
long am I going to be with you.
For, I wouldn't have weaved my dreams,
wouldn't have waited till moonlight fell asleep.


I loved your tales,
your stories that had me involved,
but unaware of the next turn,
I allowed myself to get drawn.


You were that book for me,
which I would read for an entire night.
Letting your words cuddle with my soul,
turning to the pages that I love.


Now I am still left with
an incomplete chapter of our,
longing for you to rewrite
and make us fall at least apart.


Because it is better to end,
than leaving the story halfway.
maybe you were never mine,
Or maybe this isn't our day.

5 comments: