Monday 21 July 2014

DO YOU KNOW HOW WINDY..

Do you know how windy,
the weather seems tonight?
Haunting darkness is all
that i see in sight.

I can see your smile,
somewhere very far,
I don't know whether m coming closer,
or we are just falling apart.

This windy wind is not letting me sleep,
It is destroying promises, that were mean to keep.


Do you know how windy,
the weather seems tonight?
All those memories of us,
are seeking to come under the light.

I wish i could touch you,
hold you and kiss you again.
There's no brighter day,
it is going to rain.

This windy wind is pulling me off from my feet,
I want you to stop, but my voice is unable to reach..

And there you walk away in front of my eyes,
I don't know with whom does my curse lies?
Whom should I blame to let you go away,
this windy weather or our million good byes? 





2 comments: