Thursday 17 July 2014

THE DILEMMA WITH LOVE IS WHETHER TO HOLD IT BACK OR TO SET IT FREE

When a bird has got her wings to fly,
she is all set to bid me good-bye.
million things lead you to stop her,
but all I do is only sigh.

For so many months I took her care,
my life had her share,
the delicate bird whom I loved so much
now has wings in pair.

My love for her grew day after day,
her life definitely had own way.
I don't know what to choose,
because in love, I cannot ask her to pay.



Sitting on a couch, i watch her fly,
I feel as if, a part of me is about to die.
I don't know to rejoice or to frown
over a bird that left me in front of my eye.

The dilemma with love is that you can't decide,
whether to hold it and cage or leave it free to survive.
It is tough to leave it free and wait for it to return,
but, isn't it difficult to hold it back, for selfish reason...







4 comments:

  1. Perfect lines here....
    don't cry for your love,
    Cry tears of joy
    'Cause you're alive cradled in love

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be are comments will be not sufficient for your blogs and poems dear you write such awsome blogs and also poems:) like this bird has got his wings to fly you will also get the good opportunity to publish your blogs and poems:) all the best for your next blog :)

    ReplyDelete