Sunday 20 July 2014

Way to home



A WAY TOWARDS HOME
Have you ever felt an urge to rush home as soon as you can? Something like which happens when you are sad, you get to feel that the whole world is illusion, you are distorted and the only thing that seems real, that belongs to you is your home and people who stay there. Your voice just breaks and you couldn’t think of anything because you mind is flooded with negative thoughts. At that time all you see is your home, you try to complete the journey merely in the thought of reaching home at some moment and some day.
I personally hate being at home on Sundays, I always have arguments with my parents over something or other and I end up hating the holiday! But, somewhere between the lines I cannot deny the fact that, when I am completely broken mentally, the only place I find comfort is at home. I don’t talk to my friends neither hang around anywhere; I just feel like rushing home and talk to the woman who is waiting for me over lunch. I might not share what is wrong with me, but somehow for their sake and the love that they give me, I smile. I forget the stress that I am suffering from, all I feel like is talking to her and snuggling into my blanket.
You know when things are in order, we are least bothered about home and people inside it. We care about ourselves while they still care about us. We scream and shout and do all sorts of tantrums – “I want to run away from these people” (my punch line) but the real value of home is realized only when we feel disillusioned with world and we find no escape anywhere. Therefore, the comfort level that we get at home cannot be given by any place in the world. This is because not only our home but also the people, our parents our siblings, belong to us. It is the only place where we can open out our heart and cry out, unafraid of being noticed and laughed by anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment